2007年9月8日 星期六

About 65er

I am an atheist and existentialist. I believed that there is no god, there is no pre-determined meaning in life -- essence doesn't exist in the absence of existence.

I am straight, but, I believed that gayness is in-born, gay should not be discriminated, and homosexuality should not be crminalised. I wished I could turn back the clock to apologise to the gay schoolmates that I humiliated during the time when I didn't know better.

I don't believed in being the "factory" of the government to produce baby. I am doing well economically, but I can't even gurantee myself let alone gurantee happiness, health and wealth for offspring. One can refuse to create out of love.

I also believed that one has the right to leave this world at his own time with dignity.

I also think that some religious institutions are criminal.

I derived meaning from advancing knowledge and alleviating pain.

沒有留言: